TEM mentoring consultancy
Temporary Export Manager
Findelbarba’s Temporary Export Managers perform their work alongside the customer, for a fixed and commonly scheduled period of time, with the aim of creating a complete commercial strategy on selected international markets.
Findelbarba is certified by the Ministry of Economic Development for the supply of Temporary Export Manager services (id. code TEM_00000150).
Findelbarba’s Temporary Export Manager:
- Detects the markets with the most opportunities
- Identifies the strategy, objectives, activities and project timing
- Informs the company about possible subsidies for internationalization
- Provides training for senior or junior company staff
- Search and contact potential commercial partners and direct customers for the products’ sale
- Manages contacts, business opportunities and customers
- Supports the company in business negotiations
- Creates foreign sales networks through the recruitment of agents, representatives and distributors
- Identifies the most suitable distribution channels
- Supports the company in marketing and communication for exports